Monday, September 1, 2014

From Blog to Blook

I've been planning to try to create a hardcopy version of the Helen blog. I think reading back over our journey will be easier and more user friendly that way - and also saves the story in case something changes with blogger and it vanishes forever. One barrier to actually making this idea a reality though has been the elusive sixth poem. I know there were six poems chosen from Helen's work and read at the funeral - but I cannot remember the sixth. Pretty much the day after the funeral I collapsed with exhaustion and emotion in equal parts and thus abandoned the blog all of a sudden. Whenever I have gone back to it thinking that now it is time to finish and make it into a photo book I have been blocked by the gap left by that poem. I've checked in with Kaye, Louis, Douglas and Dave but none of us know...so it seems it will have to remain a mystery.

No comments:

Post a Comment